Dienstag, 7. August 2007

Some rainy days











The raining season in Darmstadt is in full swing, so it is the ideal time to sit at home and work on the computer. I have been busy working implementing some geographical map features for fwcrawler, which proved to be relatively easier than i thought. The idea is to put users and artists to their countries of origin in the world map. I will be able to put it online in several days. I have used some pretty advanced stuff from wordnet to be able to create a small geographical database with countries, cities and counties. Some bugs remain, for example the database considers James to be a river in the USA, and not a personal name, and Twin a city in the USA, and not a family relation, but this will be fixed and running in no time.

Besides, I have sorted out some of my old stuff and made some new images. Enjoy.

Keine Kommentare: