Sonntag, 7. Januar 2007

The Beginning





And so it is. After ignoring the trend for so many years, I finally got my own blog. It is Sunday, January 7 now, a time for a fresh start of the year...

The airport lost my luggage, so now my room is even more empty than usual, but I am not too pissed off. Still, it is funny that this should happen on my first flight Sofia-Frankfurt as a EU citizen, but hopefully tomorrow it will be back. I don't have any clean clothes, so I can't jog in the woods, or go swimming, or go to any cool party, so starting this blog is the best thing to do with my time right now. After all, all I need is a clean mind, and an Internet connection.

I am sitting in my student dorm. I am in the mood to change things and improve myself. I am cleaning up my room, throwing away old stuff and old letters away, the feng shui way, organizing stuff on my hard drive, scribbling notes and ideas for my diplom thesis. I am also planning for the months ahead, what to do and more importantly how to do it in an organized way. Well, one more day of relaxed holiday mood, and tomorrow the real world begins again. So long for now. And to leave a sweet taste in your mind, some eyecandy from my vacation in Sofia

1 Kommentar:

Vrellum hat gesagt…

That's some strange luck! To start your year with lost luggage. Maybe it's a sign that you need to leave the past behind, or maybe it's just staff misplacing things. In any case, what you've found is that luggae is just that - luggage - something you can do without.
Anyway,welcome to the blog-side of the world, and happy posting.